Hey hey, I’m Sam! Welcome to one of my little corners of the internet. I say one of because I happen to have a few I’m pretty proud of. So, one of the things I am the worst at is describing who I am. I know I’m a punny mom of a 1, unless you could my zoo of furry and scaly babies, who thrives on coffee and raccoon videos until 2 am and I enjoy cooking. Other than that, I got nothing. So what did I do? I turned to the Facebook and I asked friends and family what they would put in my “About Me” section. I picked some to help you get to know me from the eyes of those closest to me!
The reviews are in:
- D.j., “You are someone that people feel comfortable talking to.”
- Rhea, “You’re not awful. It’s probably the best compliment I could give someone. You’re not awful and your kid isn’t awful. That says a lot, too! You probably return your grocery cart and use your blinker.” (Oh, by the way, I do in fact return my cart and use the blinker…most of the time.)
- Cindy, “As a young girl, Samantha was a joy to know and watch as she matured. She was very active in church activities and tackled everything she was involved in with high energy and passion. She was a very candid and ambitious young lady. I can tell by her FB posts that she continues in this matter today. Thank you to her for her service to her country!” (I was in the Navy!).
- Kaitlin, “Doesn’t look too much like a potato.. more of a tater tot”
- Natasha, “You’re hilarious for starters and so easy to talk to! You really understand where everyone is coming from and you relate very well to people! You’re sweet and very genuine, you’d go to the ends of the earth for your family and friends!”